mercredi 11 février 2009

EDITH NYLON: Johnny Johnny


An other one from this great (IMO) french band. This is their second LP, I Knew them with it and, for me, this is their best. It was put out in 1980. For this record, the members were:

Mylène Khaski.................vocals
Zarko Khaski....................guitar, choirs, bass
Christophe Boutin............guitar
Frédéric Noyé..................keyboards, piano, guitar
Karl Mormet....................guitar
Albert Tauby...................drums
Guest: Mick Jones, vocals for "Johnny Johnny" and Topper Headon, on percussion for "Taiwan".

2 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic! I'm still new to this band (I only heard them for the fist time some years ago, thru a couple of tracks from the 1st ep) but I'm liking a lot what you've been posting here! I wonder if the "4 essais phil." EP will come too, just the title makes it an interesting and curious artifact...
    Merci beaucoup,
    Saludos,

    Fernando :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Another Great One !!

    Thanks Again !!

    RépondreSupprimer